About Medical Facials@headingTag>
Medical grade facials are a great way to deep clean and exfoliate the skin, removing surface imperfections and offer a healthy glow. Beautiful Faces in Plano, TX offers the latest facial treatments that blend the power of advanced serums and cutting-edge technology to address a number of skin concerns. Our facials treat uneven skin tone, rough texture, acne, fine lines, and other surface level irregularities. Medical grade facials are gentle and noninvasive, and most patients tolerate the treatment exceptionally well. We have varying degrees of facials depending on your skin type and condition. We provide this effective facial treatment in a spa-like atmosphere that relaxes you and gives you a terrific patient experience.
The best candidates for medical facials:
- Have skin concerns, such as fine lines and wrinkles, aged skin, acne, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and texture, or sensitive skin
- Desire better-looking, more radiant skin
- Do not want an invasive surgical procedure
Medical Grade Facial Reviews
What to Expect@headingTag>
The multi-step treatment will vary based on a patient’s particular skincare needs. However, there are 5 – 6 steps normally included. The steps consist of various serums, such as:
- Vortex-Exfoliation to remove dead skin cells
- Vortex-Peel to peel away unhealthy skin
- Vortex-Extraction to clean out the pores
- Vortex-Boost to target fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture, aged skin, and other skin issues and irregularities
- Vortex-Fusion to nourish and bathe the skin in antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid
- Extend and Protect to maximize the results of the facial
The facial lasts about 30 minutes and there is no downtime. The patient can immediately put on makeup and resume normal activities. Results are immediate with patients reporting glowing, radiant, healthier-looking skin. The effects of the HydraFacial last 5 – 7 days or more, depending on the patient. It is recommended that a patient receive at least 1 treatment per month.
Plan Your Procedure
- Average Cost
- From $95
Get Your Best Skin Ever@headingTag>
Now, there’s a facial that does it all in one quick session. With the HydraFacial, you not only get to address a multitude of skin problems, but each treatment is specially designed to meet your particular needs. As soon as a treatment is over, you’ll notice the difference. Learn more about the HydraFacial by giving us a call to schedule a consultation.